[Chugalug] Introducing Myself

Tim Moreland aplannersguide at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:07:27 UTC 2013

Hello Chugalugans,

My name is Tim and I've a fairly recent transplant from Memphis (less than
3 years ago). I run Ubuntu on my desktop at home and have a Windows /
Ubuntu dual boot setup on one of my computers at work. I'm pretty new to
linux but am always looking to learn more. I guess the other thing that may
be of interest to this group is my involvement with a local civic hacking
group called Open Chattanooga. If you are interested in hearing more about
our work check out the links below and join our Google Group. Take care.

Website: http://openchattanooga.com/

Facebook: http://facebook.com/OpenChattanooga
Twitter: https://twitter.com/openchattanooga
Google Group: