[Chugalug] Short intro

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:38:44 UTC 2013

It wasn't a great day for me either Mike,

as I left for school this morning, I got half way there when the torque
from my little diesel sheared all the bolts holding the harmonic balancer
pulley and the v belt pulley off, causing them to be thrown from the car.

Thankfully, I was able to turn around without a water pump/alternator/power
steering and drive home. I came home from school, drilled holes into the
center of the remaining bolts in the crank timing belt gear, and used an
easy out to back them out.

So it ended on a good note, started on a horrible one.