[Chugalug] 1 TB+ hard drive

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 02:40:14 UTC 2013

Seagate is good stuff, they own most of the old Hitachi brands and Western
Digital as well. Hell, all the plants that make the drives are in the same
area of Thailand that got flooded.

Avoid the green brands like Jim said, most of them are either low cost
manufacture or refurbs. Seagate's Scorpio Blue are very good, I have one of
their hybrid drives and love it.