[Chugalug] Bye bye N900, thanks for all the fish..

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:09:08 UTC 2013

All Verizon iPhone 5's have unlocked SIM slots (mandated by FCC). You can put a StraightTalk Unlimited Talk/Text/Data plan in for $45. Same SIM also works on LOCKED ATT iPhones since it is an ATT MVNO.

I am pretty sure $45 unlimited everything is the best plan available. My wife has been on it with her iPhone for 6 mos with no hitches.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / Snapfon
www.snapfon.com