[Chugalug] Bye bye N900, thanks for all the fish..

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:30:25 UTC 2013

Mike - I still have my N900, and it's still rubbing just fine.  Let me know
if you want to buy it or trade it for something awesome.  :D

Conversely - if you haven't trashed your broken one - does it still
function at all?  Like even just as a pocket computer device, without the
phone?

I really want a new phone, but the problem is, AT&T makes you have a data
plan on certain phones, even if you never use their data, and even if you
bought the phone outright - or from someone else.  (I tried a used iPhone
3G about a year ago, and they sent me a text saying they have added the
monthly fee.)

*- Chad W. Smith*