[Chugalug] Bye bye N900, thanks for all the fish..

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:07:46 UTC 2013

I bought Asha an iPhone 4 on Virgin for Xmas. It replaced her old Samsung
flip-phone on Verizon Prepaid. She's beed thrilled with it to the extent
that she entered her entire address book (deadtree) direct into the phone.
She wanted to do that before installing Gmail. I kept telling her she can
install Gmail then sync her contacts with Gmail... Now I need to get them
to sync in the other direction so that her contacts end up in Gmail.

I'm in the market for a new phone myself. I'm averse to the contract model
that cell carriers use. I'd like to see if I can unlock a Virgin iPhone 4GS
to work on other US networks. But there's little point since Virgin is
currently cheaper than the other networks.

-Eric