[Chugalug] Bodhi Linux updated

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Jan 22 23:05:00 UTC 2013

BodhiLinux.com  - My Bodhi Linux systems have recently been updated
(apt-get upgrade.. nothing major) and the latest stable Enlightenment
installed.. with a lot of spit and polish added. It was kinda freaky, as I
had to re-choose my enlightenment preferences on bootup, and was afraid I
might have lost important things. Not to fear, everything was kewl,
shinier, glossier, and it seems just a little faster and smoother.
They stuck an app menu (start button) like button on the bar, but it still
has the dock and the ctrl-alt-m, and click on any desktop menu that
quickly became ingrained.

I'm running Xubuntu on a netbook now.. and it seems to share some aspects
of the latest Bodhi/Enlightenment, so I'm liking it as well.

I'm just so happy it's not Ubuntu's Unity. ;)

Just sharing some on-topic thoughts.