[Chugalug] Short intro

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:45:33 UTC 2013

Yo.

Sorry I'm so late to the "welcome the new kid" party - but "Welcome, New
Kid".

I'm Chad.  I like cheap Android tablets and expensive Apple laptops.  I am
not a troll, but I do sometimes disagree with people on here strongly and
loudly and with huge blocks of text.

I also collect all the dues for the group - it's $50 a month, or a $150
lifetime membership.  I can send you the PayPal link offlist...  Just
kidding!  It's really $25 a month.

Ok, seriously, there are no dues - and welcome, Aric.

*- Chad W. Smith*

Hello—the welcome message for joining the mailing list said to introduce