[Chugalug] Short intro

Dr.D don at coastlandtech.com
Tue Jan 22 20:27:24 UTC 2013

Let me say Hi.. I am Don Peek (Dr.D)  . Welcome to the list..
There are more people on this list that you don't see then you can count..
but if you need something
ask, there is a vast array of knowledge here...We try to keep on subject,
but that is flexible.  I have
even seen "3" post about Window$ in the past.  Just jump in.. and be at
home....

Later
Dr.D

PS: Just don't ask about a meeting.. <snicker>

  _____