[Chugalug] 1 TB+ hard drive

Billy flushy at flushy.net
Mon Jan 21 00:56:05 UTC 2013

To be fair to John, I think he was looking for recommendations of particular vendors are caveats regarding certain drives.

Granted, he could have shown us his list of narrowed down devices and his own internal dialog regarding the pros and cons. Sometimes, after you've done the research, you still have gnawing questions and conflicting tech specs.

Sent from my iPhone