[Chugalug] 1 TB+ hard drive

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Sun Jan 20 02:27:50 UTC 2013

Anyone got a suggestion for a 1TB or greater hard drive? I want raw storage. I
purchased a Cirago  USB hard drive docking station that I want to use to
essentially back up some files off my Linux box. I may end up having to plug it
into a Windows machine as the software doesn't support Linux, but that may
just be for cloning hard drives. I plan on getting a bare drive and trying it
on Linux to see if I can write files to it that way.

Anyway, what I want to know is does anyone have a recommendation for a good
hard drive to use on a docking station? Looking for in excess of 1 Tb, so
obviously SATA.

Thanks!