[Chugalug] Open Source Project Management for a Small Group

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:59:59 UTC 2013

We use the new basecamp at work (which is awesome), but there's a free
project management app made by the stackoverflow guys I use for my intern.
It's basically a fancy kanban. You can attach documents, tasklists, labels
to your cards:

https://trello.com/

If you want to see what a workflow using trello might look like, they allow
you to make your trello boards public, and the board Fog Creek uses to
manage the Trello project is open to the public:
https://trello.com/board/trello-development/4d5ea62fd76aa1136000000c