[Chugalug] Open Source Project Management for a Small Group

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:35:12 UTC 2013

All,

I'm looking for a good open source web based project management
application for a small group.  The requirements are that it must be
free (no cost), and have a nice dashboard and strong reporting options.
So far I've looked at Redmine, but we're not developers, so Chili looks
a little more promissing.  I've also looked at ProjectPier, but it seems
a little week on reporting.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!  My boss is pressuring me to
do this in Access, and I'm trying to do everything I can to avoid that!

Jonathan Calloway