[Chugalug] New Tablet... Jellybeans are delicious

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Sat Jan 19 12:29:34 UTC 2013

On Thu January 17 2013 4:39:14 PM Chad Smith wrote:

Finally got my new tablet today. SmartQ X7.

Specs:

Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
Dual-core TI OMAP 4470, ARM Cortex-A9 1.5 GHz CPU
Quad-core GPU PowerVR SGX 544
2 GB DDR2 RAM
16 GB onboard flash storage
MicroSD card slot (supports up to 32 GB cards)
Google Play store
7" IPS 1280 X 800 pixel 10-point multitouch screen (180° viewing angle)
mini-HDMI out
3.5 mm headphone jack
USB OTG
GPS
Bluetooth
2 MP Cameras front and back
FM radio receiver and transmitter
Gravity sensor
Three-axis accelerometer
Hardware 1080P video decoding
3D graphics acceleration
Flash 11.1

Very cool toy.  I am happy.  I can drive places I've never been before again.

- Chad W. Smith

Chad, if you don't mind disclosing this info, can you advise how much you paid
and where you got it? That sounds like a nifty tablet and I am having problems
with my Dell Streak because some of the apps dont' support the "ancient"
version of Android it has on it... (I think it's like Android 3.2, which
really isn't that "old" just Android seems to update versions so
frequently...)