[Chugalug] Short intro

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:35:23 UTC 2013

There's a number of tech startups here, but we still have a ways to go.
Aaron Welch's Iron Gamer is here, as is his Quickcue. I work for Lamp Post
Group (a venture incubator with ties to a number of startups, including
retickr which is a tech startup), although I'm leaving at the end of the
month (2 weeks) to launch my own tech startup, CENTS, into a full time
venture (full IT service provider for nonprofits. We won't be building many
(any?) cool nifty apps, but we're still a tech startup, none-the-less).

Then there's Life Kraze.

Then there's The Company Lab which is a nonprofit in the area helping
startup companies. Then there's a lot more (some of them tech).

=)

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Aric Annear <moriarty6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fair point.  I haven’t dug very deeply into the Linux job scene here since
> I’m already employed and since I wouldn’t be qualified for most of the
> positions anyway.  J****
>
> ** **

- David White -
Smooth Stone Services *(soon to be CENTS)*
*Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting *
*Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide*

Existing Website: http://www.smoothstoneservices.com
New Website (coming soon): http://developCENTS.com