[Chugalug] drupal & drush install on wheezy

Dave Brockman dave at brockmans.com
Fri Jan 18 22:43:30 UTC 2013

On 1/18/2013 1:36 PM, Rod-Lists wrote:
> Turns out wheezy has Drupal 7 and Drush in the repos. In theory I
> could just install Drush and install latest core from Drush. Any
> downside to that?

I don't really know what Drush is, but my general advice regarding
installing from Repo and then upgrading via other means usually means
a whole punch of pain.  And if Drush is just a package or extension of
Drupal... a php database web-abb, quit being lazy and just install the
damn thing from source.

Regards,

dtb

network."  RFC 1925