[Chugalug] New Tablet... Jellybeans are delicious

John Aldrich mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Fri Jan 18 22:31:22 UTC 2013

On Thu January 17 2013 4:39:14 PM Chad Smith wrote:

Finally got my new tablet today. SmartQ X7.

Specs:

Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
Dual-core TI OMAP 4470, ARM Cortex-A9 1.5 GHz CPU
Quad-core GPU PowerVR SGX 544
2 GB DDR2 RAM
16 GB onboard flash storage
MicroSD card slot (supports up to 32 GB cards)
Google Play store
7" IPS 1280 X 800 pixel 10-point multitouch screen (180° viewing angle)
mini-HDMI out
3.5 mm headphone jack
USB OTG
GPS
Bluetooth
2 MP Cameras front and back
FM radio receiver and transmitter
Gravity sensor
Three-axis accelerometer
Hardware 1080P video decoding
3D graphics acceleration
Flash 11.1

Very cool toy.  I am happy.  I can drive places I've never been before again.

- Chad W. Smith

Nifty... is this WiFi-only or does it have a cell phone provider network as
well? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much and where?