[Chugalug] Mobile hackathon

gary hasty ghasty at hastypudding.com
Fri Jan 18 19:29:25 UTC 2013

D00d. This is the new, Kewl, open AT&T. Just got off the phone with the
cleanweb folks that are having another hackathon in feb that they want us
to play at. We're opening a new "foundry" in Atlanta later this year that
I'm trying to get involved with to play with geeks again.  Check out some
of the APIs we're tossing out on the network at http://developer.att.com.

Looks like I have a couple of utility companies looking to sponsor a hack
around smart grid data that you'd prob find of interest.