[Chugalug] Short intro

Aric Annear moriarty6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:11:59 UTC 2013

I still contract for Amazon on the side, in addition to working as an Account Manager for a Seattle marketing firm.

And yeah, it’s tough here for the tech industry.  I was hoping that EPB’s Gbps offering would attract some tech startups, but it doesn’t seem to be happening.  (I’ve toyed with starting something myself, but I’m not familiar enough with the local market yet to think of anything useful.)  Linux-related jobs here especially seem non-existent, so I was glad to see a Chattanooga LUG.