[Chugalug] Short intro

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:50:56 UTC 2013

Welcome to Chattanooga, I too am an Amazonian, I live in northern Virginia
and work for Data Center Operations as a hardware technician.

Are you still with Amazon? Enjoy the area, it's awesome! My dad used to
live in Soddy Daisy and worked for US Express as a developer, he now lives
in Lincoln County, still looking for work, but he's unfortunately got most
of his experience in .NET. I'm trying to help him acquire some additional
skills to help him in his job search. He's cleared as well, carries a
Secret clearance! Too bad he's had such a hard time finding work... :(

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Aric Annear <moriarty6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello—the welcome message for joining the mailing list said to introduce
> myself, so yeah.****
>
> ** **
>
> My name’s Aric, I grew up here but moved to Seattle some years ago to work
> for Amazon.com, and just moved back recently.  I run Ubuntu on my home
> server, and distro hop like mad on my PC.  I’m definitely not a Linux guru
> but hoping to be eventually.  I’m one of the maybe 5 people on the planet
> that actually really likes GNOME 3.  (Probably shouldn’t have said that out
> loud.)****
>
> ** **
>
> Anything you’d like to know, feel free to ask.  Glad to be here.****
>
> ** **