[Chugalug] Short intro

Aric Annear moriarty6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:28:09 UTC 2013

Hello-the welcome message for joining the mailing list said to introduce
myself, so yeah.

My name's Aric, I grew up here but moved to Seattle some years ago to work
for Amazon.com, and just moved back recently.  I run Ubuntu on my home
server, and distro hop like mad on my PC.  I'm definitely not a Linux guru
but hoping to be eventually.  I'm one of the maybe 5 people on the planet
that actually really likes GNOME 3.  (Probably shouldn't have said that out
loud.)

Anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask.  Glad to be here.

Thanks,

-Aric