[Chugalug] Short intro

Aric Annear moriarty6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:28:09 UTC 2013

Hello-the welcome message for joining the mailing list said to introduce
myself, so yeah.

My name's Aric, I grew up here but moved to Seattle some years ago to work
for Amazon.com, and just moved back recently.  I run Ubuntu on my home
server, and distro hop like mad on my PC.  I'm definitely not a Linux guru
but hoping to be eventually.  I'm one of the maybe 5 people on the planet
that actually really likes GNOME 3.  (Probably shouldn't have said that out

Anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask.  Glad to be here.