[Chugalug] New Tablet... Jellybeans are delicious

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:18:22 UTC 2013

I love the HDMI out - that with the Bluetooth and USB OTG makes tablets so
versitile.  I can hook it up to an HDTV and use a Bluetooth game controller
for a portable, pocketable game console / media player.  I can plug in a
mini USB keyboard and make it a netbook, or I can plug it into my Motorola
Lapdock and make it an ultrabook.  I love that.

*- Chad W. Smith*