[Chugalug] Anyone up for a WebRTC meeting?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Fri Jan 18 00:02:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:58:25 -0500 (EST)
Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
> No I just assumed someone in this august group was following the
> emerging webRTc standard. It will impact web development, phone
> development, etc. I just thought somebody might be up on this
> emerging standard.
>
> http://www.webrtc.org/

Oh, cool! I set up the Meteor web server and wrote a little chat system
as proof-of-concept, and then realizing that the notions I had for it
weren't going to come about the way I thought, got distracted by other
shiny objects.

But I may have to go back and look at this again. I'm going to make my
doorbell switch talk to a Raspberry Pi, and may have to serve a
real-time page to a display in my workshop to keep status info on
what's happening in the house...

Dan