[Chugalug] Anyone up for a WebRTC meeting?

gary hasty ghasty at hastypudding.com
Thu Jan 17 22:06:53 UTC 2013

I actually have an internal meeting tomorrow on the subject. We're
(att) actually installing into our network API inventory. (Check out
http://developer.att.com for others).

I'm working with the developer group and hackathons so if anyone interested
in playing with of these APIs on the big ol AT&T network, next hackathon in
Atlanta is scheduled for march 22nd