[Chugalug] Anyone up for a WebRTC meeting?

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:13:58 UTC 2013

Hi, Stephen.

What's happening? We need to talk about your WebRTC presentations. Uh…we
have sort of a problem here. Yeah. You apparently didn't put one of the new
cover sheets on your TPS WebRTC presentations.

Mmmm...yeah. You see, we're putting the cover sheets on all WebRTC
presentations now before they go out. Did you see the memo about this?

Yeah. Did you get that memo?

It's just we're putting new cover sheets on all the WebRTC presentations
before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do
that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

Yeah. If you could just go ahead and make sure you do that from now on,
that will be great. And uh, I'll go ahead and make sure you get another
copy of that memo. M'kay? Bye bye, Stephen.

*- Chad W. Smith*