[Chugalug] 3d printer ar15 magazine

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:39:49 UTC 2013

What you begin to encounter unless your gun fires only light calibres (.22
etc.) is stress issues, the current group working on printed weapon parts
has encountered issues with broken components and parts failures.

For instance, you'll never be really able to print your own barrel or
hammer, and even the bolt would be hard to really print and expect to hold
up to stress factors.