[Chugalug] 3d printer ar15 magazine

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:34:42 UTC 2013

I really enjoy the influence (collision?) that technology has on these
major issues. What happens when I can print my own gun? What happens when I
can print my own anything? How does a government tax that inventory? How
does a smart gun (biometric secured) gun affect the conversation? Do we
need a smart hammer? (more people bludgeoned to death with Estwing hammers
than killed with guns). That last one was a joke.