[Chugalug] cloud

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 14 15:59:24 UTC 2013

I brought that up...   how we would still have to have someone on-site to
maintain workstations, printers, network, and of course our field tablets, but
it falls on deaf ears.  All he heard from them was "it will be about
$400/month".

Eric mentioned the freedom/control pendulum...   all I can say is that we've had
awesome uptime/availability from all the servers I maintain around here,
if/when there's a problem, I'm "on it" like stink on shit.  Let's see what kind
of support $400/month buys.