[Chugalug] cloud

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 14 15:59:24 UTC 2013

I brought that up...   how we would still have to have someone on-site to
maintain workstations, printers, network, and of course our field tablets, but
it falls on deaf ears.  All he heard from them was "it will be about

Eric mentioned the freedom/control pendulum...   all I can say is that we've had
awesome uptime/availability from all the servers I maintain around here,
if/when there's a problem, I'm "on it" like stink on shit.  Let's see what kind
of support $400/month buys.