[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi images

Rip Linton ripl at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 01:10:55 UTC 2013

 You do not have to use a packaged image. I used a Debian install image and it is working fine. You do have to at least run a boot manager from the SD card as the firmware only looks at the card for a boot device. I installed LILO on the card and then have it booting from a USB hard drive. I may switch to a SSD drive to speed it up some but it is working fine. The other drawback is the lack of memory expansion. But for $35 it does a decent job.