[Chugalug] Help building ancient app...

Billy flushy at flushy.net
Sat Jan 12 17:50:28 UTC 2013

Wrong. Macintosh version 2 and prior of Adobe Creative Suite only runs on PPC.

"The first version of Adobe Creative Suite was released in September 2003[2] and Creative Suite 2 in April 2005.[3"

Download it for free if you wish:

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

So, you are wrong about your claim, Chad.

Sent from my iPhone