[Chugalug] One of those mornings...

Aaron Welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:40:57 UTC 2013

Yeah, bonding must be supported throughout the entire stack.  SAN --> Switch --> Server NIC/HBA

MPIO of course relies on the OS being smart enough to handle it.  Windows is ok, Linux is a bit better, and Solaris ranks highest.  But Solaris has Comstar built in which makes for all kinds of fun storage features and tools.

-AW