[Chugalug] Help building ancient app...

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:15:08 UTC 2013

I have one last suggestion that might be worth trying... You can attempt to
use the precompiled binaries from the i386 rpm. Follow these instructions:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/ubuntu/install-an-rpm-package-on-ubuntu-linux/

Then try to run the program from the command line. You are likely to get
errors about missing libraries, but you might be able to find the packages
that have them, install those, and do a few other tricks to get it to run.

Anyway something that is worth a try if you are feeling in the mood.

Wil