[Chugalug] 3d printin'

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Mon Jan 7 21:23:35 UTC 2013

The ProJet 1500 they sell lists at only $14,500.

It's a UV resin curing printer, Wikipedia says resin costs between $80
and $210 per liter, that pricing is better than I thought.

If I can find a good source of resin, I want to build my own to
compliment the Prusa FDM printer I built:
http://www.3ders.org/articles/20120624-low-cost-open-source-3d-dlp-printer-on-kickstarter.html

--Jason