[Chugalug] DevChatt

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:34:48 UTC 2013

This is one of the cases where we just build what we want to have and let
people attend as they choose.  I would also propose that the event not be
free as charging $10-20 will draw a different base that is more willing to
put some skin in the game to help make the event better.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:39 AM, William Wade <willm.wade at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would think that reaching outside of the IT community would water down
> the event enough that neither group would be well served.
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:36 AM, Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
>> so your saying we shouldn't reach to the community at large?

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures
n2nightfall at gmail.com