[Chugalug] Help building ancient app...

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Mon Jan 7 01:44:23 UTC 2013

This a shot in the dark, but...
I downloaded lignumCAD.tar.gz and inspected the wine h files (which I wonder
why they are there, but go figure)
The files are timestamped to 2002.

With the information at hand, your build is failing in a #pragma, not even a
instruction:
> ./wine/winnt.h:45:3: error: #error Unknown CPU architecture!

And probably is happening because the definitions are so outdated that your
achiquitecture don't even exist, so:

Download Wine.
Replace the libraries in the 'wine' directory with the corresponding file.
Load your gun and fire (the build, you'll have time for the gun later...
:)

I doubt this will work but good luck.
I may swing by your location and take a look if you think I can help.
ET