[Chugalug] DevChatt

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:32:28 UTC 2013

Aaron, without getting deeply philosophical, I'd say gaming makes sense in
this context because the point of the conference is about sharing and
cultivating knowledge within a community. If there were a game dev track
that would be pretty cool. We just had an event with local game designers
showing off and talking about their work a month ago.

--
Nate Hill
nathanielhill at gmail.com
http://4thfloor.chattlibrary.org/