[Chugalug] DevChatt

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:20:16 UTC 2013

I agree with Mike, if it's called "DevChatt" or anything such thing - it's
going to attract DEVelopers - not "normal people".

Maybe you could have a super-basic "Security 101" talk just for people who
are the closest thing their office has to an IT person, even though they
don't really know anything about IT.  Or for the "My Office made me come
here and I don't know why" crowd.  Or, for CEOs and other execs who don't
know diddly.

So, I guess what I am suggesting is make it just one class/session - not a
whole track.

*- Chad W. Smith*