[Chugalug] http://www.lulzbot.com

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sun Jan 6 15:20:30 UTC 2013

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013, Jason Brown wrote:
> Actually running the gcode on things like this is pretty easy, most 3d
> printers use an arduino based board for managing all the motors and such.
> Mine can (or will be able to soon) print on it's own with gcode files from an
> SD card.
>
> Currently I have my eee-pc sending the gcode to the arduino (RAMBO Board) and controlled via VNC.
> Ordering a webcam next week to record and stream the print process.

I'm cleaning out the garage as soon as it is warm enough (I really really
hate cold hands) and have a couple of projects in mind that might turn
one of these it a real asset. And if I can run it from a little Atom based
netbook running Linux, it'll be an easy thing to get dedicated to that.

I've got to fix my lathe, I ate a drive cog and belt by being impatient,
but it's time to either get everything back online, or sell it all.

It's 2013, I just created a C Corp to do some things and it needs some
expenses/losses... Oh yeah, it has to MAKE money first.. But hey... it
gives me incentive. Laughing.

Wish I had never sold teledildonics.com to a local polyurethane company...
Oh well..