[Chugalug] http://www.lulzbot.com

Jason Brown jebrown at masterforge.com
Sun Jan 6 14:42:43 UTC 2013

Actually running the gcode on things like this is pretty easy, most 3d
printers use an arduino based board for managing all the motors and
such. Mine can (or will be able to soon) print on it's own with gcode
files from an SD card.

Currently I have my eee-pc sending the gcode to the arduino (RAMBO
Board) and controlled via VNC.
Ordering a webcam next week to record and stream the print process.

--Jason