[Chugalug] DevChatt

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 03:26:55 UTC 2013

I'd love to present or volunteer. I'm sure ChattLab and maybe 7hills would
be interested in putting on a maker track.

By the way, my company is involved with Confluence, which is happening in
February. Chris Anderson is speaking. You guys interested and/or involved
in the maker movement might be interested in that:
http://romeconfluence.com/news/