[Chugalug] DevChatt

Aaron Welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:43:30 UTC 2013

I liked the unconference feeling of the first DevChatt.  Well, minus the Medium marketing talk on the Saturday.  I would love to have another DevChatt with a pseudo expo and different tracks.  Such as developer, maker, and general geek stuff.  It would be good to have it during the next Gigtank event later this year.

-AW