[Chugalug] DevChatt

Lee Walker mrscumbagtoyou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:43:26 UTC 2013

It's totally a Microsoft conference.
I was excited to see Douglass Crockford was speaking, then realized that
was the 2012 conference... I'd go just to see him.
It would be worth going, I think, simply because it's local. And the price
of a ticket isn't too bad ($100 for 3 days).

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM, William Wade <willm.wade at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have never seen Devlink, but it looks $$ and all Microsoft Way focused.
>
> I rather liked the unconference parts of DevChatt (nice mixture) and it
> was much more free software / OOS focused. And I liked that it was not very
> costly.
>
> I'd be willing to help get DevChatt together and give a talk on the Yii
> php framework.  I would guess that the colab might be interested in
> assisting as well.
>
> Wil
> On Jan 5, 2013 8:41 AM, "Stephen Haywood" <stephen at averagesecurityguy.info>
> wrote:
>
>> After I sent the original message, I found Devlink. Is there an
>> advantage to having DevChatt when a similar conference is already
>> here?
>>
>> Stephen Haywood
>> Information Security Consultant
>> W: www.averagesecurityguy.info
>> T: @averagesecguy

>> up to date.
>> >
>> > That was Josiah Roe's baby, ala Medium/Coptix..   Last I heard he was
>> no longer in town. LinkedIn shows him in San Francisco.
>> >
>> > http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=3972176
>> >
>> > And, like Aaron, I'd help toss a similar event.

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer
404-405-1194
l.s.walker (Skype)