[Chugalug] DevChatt

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 16:54:03 UTC 2013

I have never seen Devlink, but it looks $$ and all Microsoft Way focused.

I rather liked the unconference parts of DevChatt (nice mixture) and it was
much more free software / OOS focused. And I liked that it was not very
costly.

I'd be willing to help get DevChatt together and give a talk on the Yii php
framework.  I would guess that the colab might be interested in assisting
as well.

Wil