[Chugalug] http://www.lulzbot.com

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Jan 5 15:42:05 UTC 2013

http://www.lulzbot.com/?q=catalog

What really has e impressed is the parts listing..
I also have a bunch of 6'+ sections of the framing materials
this things is made from, and I'm wondering
if, one I got it working as is.. it would be possibly to
reframe it into a much larger machine fairly easily.

I gotta admit Jason Brown put this bug back in me yesterday..
my mind wandering is all his fault..

To be on kinda of on topic:

  Of course I'd be dedicating a Linux machine to be the
controller..

My stupid question is: Can a piece of crap system run it
separately from what you do design work on easily?
ie: copy file, run process, leave it be?