[Chugalug] dd-wrt router.. Asus?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:32:46 UTC 2013

Agreed on the DIR-655, I was going to ask if the antennas on the N600 was
swapable, I am currently running a Netgear at home and it
is horrible performance wise even after setting up QoS rules it gets to the
point where I have to reboot the router to do anything, and the most
bandwidth intensive thing I do is stream HD videos from Netflix or Amazon.