[Chugalug] dd-wrt router.. Asus?

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:14:51 UTC 2013

I have had a Buffalo N600 and two AG300Hs all running DDWRT (not the
version shipped with them). They are made of good stuff. One was taken out
by lightning completely with another just losing a single LAN port from the
strike. Turns out they weren't grounded at all so it is amazing any
survived.

Phil was talking about a nice (tiny) wifi router a few months back that was
a different make that impressed him.