[Chugalug] Easy linux images for CompactFlash and x86/Via Epia embedded devices?

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:03:20 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Dan Lyke <danlyke at flutterby.com> wrote:

> Because the power supply on these devices isn't beefy enough to run a
> CD drive, so that turns in to "grab another power supply, hang a CD
> drive and this motherboard off it, ...".

Ah, gotcha.  Like I said, I used a USB to IDE adapter and external brick
supply on mine, so they were already present, didn't have to scrounge for
them.

I'm really bad about hanging on to stuff like this.  Got way too many PII's
and even a 386SX laptop lying around.  Need a spring cleaning badly, but I
always seem to have spare parts when anything odd like this comes up.

Worm.