[Chugalug] dd-wrt router.. Asus?

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Fri Jan 4 15:17:52 UTC 2013

I got one of these recently:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833162047

Buffalo N600 (It was cheaper then, I think $75).
Actual gigabit ports (hated wireless N routers with 100Mbit ports).
It's a decent router so far, the antennas are a bit weak so the range is
not what I had hoped. I am planning to play with that some.

Bonus: It already comes with dd-wrt installed. I reflashed to Open-WRT
just to test things and left it there.

There is a nice chart in the middle of those specs that shows the
various features of the different models, 5 out of 7 come with dd-wrt
installed.

Over all I am happy with it.

--Jason