[Chugalug] Brute force attacks on router… Maybe?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:34:08 UTC 2013

Agreed, do a site survey to rule out problems with your wi-fi. A good
tool to start is "Wi-Fi Analyzer" on Android, will give you a readout
on what wi-fi networks are using which frequency channels, and
depending on what's giving you probably, may want to check out the
wi-fi spectrum analyzer from MetaGeek, I've been wanting to get one of
these to add to my arsenal for wi-fi site surveys, but they're just a
little out of my price range, something I'd have to save up for.