[Chugalug] LAMP problem

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 22:39:24 UTC 2013

libapache2-mod-php5 is already installed.

My opening tag <?php and closing tag ?> are present. This problem is occurring with my html & PHP files as well as files that I'M copying from else ware just to make sure. So the syntax should be good. The PHP files are working just as long as I point the URL straight to the file, 'localhost/somefile.php' but their downloading instead of executing when trigged from an html form.